Diary of a Victorian Dollshouse

Share in my journey as I create a
late Victorian miniature world.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Lighting the bathroom

I did some research on Victorian bathrooms with regards to lighting and from the images I found it looked as if most of them used to be wall lights which were often set at either side of a mirror.
I decided this might be an attractive feature on the back wall in the alcove under the 'stairs'.




Getting them in position was a job and half, making sure they were level and equidistant. I hope they stay put as wall lights are notorious for not sticking - I did use extra glue so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I just need to connect them up now, I think that will be a comparatively easy task.....(famous last words.....😊)







No comments:

Post a Comment