Diary of a Victorian Dollshouse

Share in my journey as I create a
late Victorian miniature world.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

After a long break I'm back!

Over Christmas and well into the first couple of months of 2014 I haven't done much in the way of miniature work at all....The first couple of months, of any new year is a very busy family time for me. Jokingingly (is that a word..?) called the 'Barmy birthday months' - we have 8 of them in as many weeks. Crazy indeed!
I've also been spending some time on my other hobby of reborn dolls...

Now that the decoration of the nursery is complete, I've been putting in a few pieces of furniture...still more to do so I will add more pictures as I get it done.
Here are a few to be going on with....


I embroidered this tiny sampler and the chair is made from a McQueenie kit 



The jigsaw is a lovely miniature which I bought from the York Fair


I touched up the paint and varnished the two Figurines from DHE - the little side table is a bare wood 
one which I've stained and waxed.




No comments:

Post a Comment